Monday, June 2, 2008

Prague

Prague has been a blast. A couple of days ago we made our way to a nearby town called, Kutna Hora. There, is a church decorated with 40,000 corpse bones. It was very interesting as it is not something you see daily that's for sure.
Yesterday we went on a paddle boat ride and got caught in a sudden downpour! I felt like I had just got off a water ride at Bush Gardens.
We are here during the puppet festival and have tickets for 2 shows tomorrow. There are marinettes everywhere and the shop owners will try to entice you in with dancing Pinocchios. Very cute!
I have one more day here in Prague and then I am off to Budapest. Supposedly Budapest is the cheapest. I look forward to the money break as I think I am in the poor house! I might need your pity upon my return!
I can't remember if it was mentioned in my last post, but the ice cream here.... TO DIE FOR! You have not lived until you have ate at Cream and Dream! YUMMERS!
Loves to you all!
p.s. please give hugs and kisses to the pooches as I miss the little furballs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason I have a mental image of dancing Chelsey puppets in Prague. They would have big eyes and long eyelashes! I'm glad you are having fun. I can't wait to see you in Italy
Kierst-

Carrie said...

So glad you're having fun and able to see so many amazing things! Wish I could give the puppies a snuggle for you, alas...

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought I needed an account to blog... but I don't. I gave the poochies a snuggle and a kiss for you. I've saved Keeter's goobers and they are Huge and goobery!!!! for when you get back (we are so bizaarrrrr) -