Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Travels

My study abroad is over, and I am now traveling to extra cities. Class ended on Wednesday June 11th, where we hopped on a train and made our way to Vienna. I LOVE Vienna! If I was there longer I would have gone apartment hunting. Vienna was especially fun as they are hosting the Euro 2008 Soccer games, so there was a sports electricity in the air which made it all the better.
On thursday the 12th, we took a train into Munich, Germany. We took a day trip to Fussen to see the Cinderella castle and we loved it!!!!
I need to get going as our train to Zurich leaves in a half hour.

My love to you all. Europe is fabulous!!!!

2 comments:

April said...

I'm choosing to comment on this one since no one has yet...DANG I WISH I would have known the address for this blog while you were there! Mike got sick of answering all the "how is Chelsey doing" questions... for you he might talk...for us..he is quick and short with his answers :( . I can't wait to read more about it all!!

April said...

p.s.

You need to make your comment part pop up as a seperate window so you can still see your blog!