Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SUPER STAR!

So my nephew has a couple of audio puzzles that are light sensored. He has one inparticular that is the alphabet and when you put the letter in it's correct spot it will say something similar to, "G is for guitar."

Well here I am in the computer room doin my thang when our dog, Sitka, walks in and sits down. I hear the puzzle say, "S is for star!". Now... the way the guy says star... he is sooooooooooo excited. It's like he does jazz hands with the star. "S is for STAR!" This isn't a big deal as you will hear the puzzle on occasion, usually as you turn the light off in the room.

For whatever reason, Sitka was in just the right spot. So wvery few seconds you hear, "S is for STAR!" "S is for STAR!" Sure, I could have gotten up and turned the puzzle upside down, but then I wouldn't be writing this delightful post now would I? Yeah, think about it.

Anyway, Sitka has since let the room so I don't hear some guy getting excited about the constellations above.

JAZZ HANDS!

No comments: