Monday, March 31, 2008

Kids will be kids

So I signed on to Yahoo for a little email reading where I received some news I was not at all prepared for. My Andy Roddick is engaged! My first reaction was, :: gasp :: "No!" I don't know why I'm so bummed, but I am. He's engaged to 20-year old model Brooklyn Decker. Blah! There's nothing worse than when your athlete or celebrity crush marries a model. We all know we don't have a chance with these heart throbs, but when you come to realize super models are their types... you have to come to terms you have absolutely zero chance in hell of any sort of love match. (LOL! Love. match. tennis. Oh mann, I am hillarious!) Once your guy goes way of the model you can't even entertain the thought of a once beloved fantasy meeting. Like right now, I can't even close my eyes and imagine a flirty conversation with Andy (or as I like to call him, A. Roddick. Sounds a lot like erotic doesn't it? Seriously try it. A. Roddick, Erotic, A. Roddick. Erotic. One in the same baby! And in case you were wondering, yes. Yes, I sing Andy's name in lieu of the steamy adjective when I sing along with Madonna's title song... just so you know... moving on.)

What the... Andy? Don't get married to her. You're both kids... KIDS! There's lots of living and flirting with cute utah girls to be had! I'm sure Brooklyn's a sweetheart and all. (And she better be!) I just didn't even know you were dating her. I thought you were still with Sharapova... or was that just a convenient rumor? Truth be told I'm still mourning the break up between you and Mandy Moore (Love. her. Adorable!). Come on! Andy and Mandy! What's cuter than that? Anyway... I support you in your decision. Be good to him Brooklyn, be good to him! Btw Andy, I'm still planning on watching a match of yours live and having you sign one of your giant balls for me. It'll be sweet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay the A. Roddice=erotic is hilarious. I heart you. we need to hang out soon.