Monday, April 14, 2008

What a tease!

I had a dream last night that I was sitting at Cougar Stadium enjoying some killer BYU football and just plain loving life! How could you not? Football makes everything better! Before I knew it, my alarm went off and it was time for work. Sad. I wasn't too tired, and got up with considerable ease. I got ready and was very pleased to do so in my recently cleaned and spotless room. :: sigh :: Nothing like a nice clean room to give you piece of mind. It's so refreshing! I finished getting ready and felt really cute. I could tell it was just one of those days where I was on my game. I was lookin good! I came into work when suddenly...

My alarm REALLY went off. Yeah, all of that "getting up with ease" crap was also a figment of my imagination as is real football in April. I woke up to find I had not actually woke up and did not do morning routine. My room was in fact the same whirlwind of a pig stye and now I would have to get up "again" which is the worse part of any day. It took a lot to drag my tired bones out of bed to only look in the mirror and see... well, not as cute of a Chelsey that had been envisioned mere moments before.

And to top it all off, BYU football is still 138 days away.

Damn my imagination! If only it weren't so vivid!

2 comments:

Becky Knowles said...

I hate dreams like that! Getting up really is the worst part of the day and it totally sucks to have to do it TWICE! I miss the crap out of you by the way.
-Becky (Stephenson) Knowles

Unknown said...

hahahahah, that's all