Saturday, December 8, 2007

SWF seeking new alternatives

It's nights like this where it is VERY apparent changes need to be made, but what will work effectively?

~Up the sessions with Dr. S to all day/everyday.
~Just hook me up to a Valume IV that will fit neatly in my backpack and will cart around with me nice and easy.
~Down as much Dark Chocolate (with plenty Antioxidants) as much as humanly possible.
~Seriously consider what my blog title suggests and become "Chelsey the Lush".
~Investigate the the benefits of electroshock therapy, deciding any and all side effects would be well worth it.
~Push all this deep down inside where I don't have to deal with it, then procrastinate resolving any issues by watching hours upon hours of Sex and the City... or at the very least the teaser!

Yup, that helped cover up the pain oh so nicely! Ahhh... How I love you Sex and the City.

Hello Lover!



1 comment:

Carrie said...

When you and I are blissfully living together again we can do four out of six of those options. And if pressed, I'm sure I could find someone with a Valium connection... I'm such a good friend.