Monday, December 31, 2007

Share the Wealth

So I got Madonna's Confessions Tour DVD/CD for Christmas. The other day I popped in the dvd to watch while I cleaned my room. Yeah... not happening. I ended up stopping it because I wasn't getting any cleaning done. Which makes sense. Why would I think I'd be able to mutli-task when one of the greatest showsman of our time is performing? How insulting to Madonna! Anyway, I popped in the CD and listend to that while I cleaned.

After her 2nd song, "Like a Virgin" she says to the crowd, "Thank you for coming to our show!" How cool is she? It could be silly to write an entire post on the fact that Madonna used the word, "our" instead of "my", but seriously! How cool is that? Regardless of the hundreds of people that contribute to her extravagent productions, you know Madonna pours so much *blood and sweat into her music and concerts that she could easily say, "my show". Seriously, She's Madonna. She can take all the credit if she wants to.

She rocks.

*I would say Madonna pours blood, sweat, and tears into her show. However Madonna is so strong and incredible, that I have a hard time imagining her own tears going into a show. I'm sure she does, because she's human, but I love that she has that wonderful confidence about her that would make you think otherwise. That's so cool! Love her!

No comments: