Saturday, December 1, 2007

SOOOOO tired!

So... I have had a slew of topics that I wanted to blog about over the past 24 hours.

1- Killer snowstorm in Utah which has taken the lives of (let's go to the death count) 0 people. But I'm sure those figures will shoot up at any moment. DAMN YOU SNOW! No, but seriously. It's been a beast today.

2-How incredibly wierd and down right stupid it is to focus on one negative thing some ass face has said to you, when you are surrounded by so many people that sing your praises because they love, support, respect and accept you for who you are and never hesitate to be there for you no matter what. But... that post would be uber depressing.

3- My freakin' awesome Sports Nutrition Workshop that I went to today (even though it meant risking life and limb to get there... an hour late). Oh mann, so freakin' cool! I left so energized and added an additional notch to my "This is definitely my career of choice that will just fit me so well and take my anywhere I want in life" belt. Today I wore my BYU sweatshirt to the U after the Utes lost in a nailbiter game to BYU last week, and still managed to have a University of Utah Alumni get my number for her son.

4- BYU football. This is what I should REALLY talk about. But oh mann, I don't think I would shut up! There is so much greatness to talk about concerning that program! I never mentioned all the fantastical details of last weeks rivalry game and believe you me... there is A LOT to say. A LOT! Tonight we just beat SDSU making us 8-0 and undefeated in the MWC for the 2nd year in a row. Keeping our BCS hopes alive. Oh mann... so much to say there!

Instead I opt to share this short story.

In the shower just now, I was finishing up and pushed the handle in to stop the wonderful hot water spraying down upon me. :: sigh :: It felt so heavenly after a bone chilling day like today. I then stretched my foot forward, and pointed my toes along the drain as the remainding water dripped out of the faucet, trickling onto my toes. I thought to myself, "How strange. Why would I point my foot in an oh so seductive fashion as if someone were watching me- like I'm casually trying to gain their attention with my natural sexualities? It's just me in here." When out of nowhere my brain hit play on an audio recording where I hear Johnny Depp from Once Upon a Time in Mexico say, "Are you trying to give me a boner?" At this point I just started laughing in the shower. Oh mann... I would buy that movie for that scene alone. It cracks me up. He says it after his ex-girlfriend fires a gunshot in his direction. Ha ha! So awesome!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So many questions... first of all who is this ass face (or do I already know?) and have you hired a hitman yet? Because I'm on it.

2- How funny is it when moms want to set you up with their sons?! I love that. Hey, if you get along with her maybe you should, you know, give him a chance...

3- Are you trying to give me a boner by talking about the one good scene in that movie?

Trotts said...

Chelsey, I love you. Now read my blog. You will appreciate it more than most people will.