Sunday, November 11, 2007

"Wherni lijen fuer plabakin weso crezuy Sharon!"

Yesterday I was finally able to go over to Laura's and Rich's house to see their cute little Boston. He is so stinkin' cute! Not only was I able to see the little tyke, but I was also able to hold him! For those of you who don't know, Laura had Boston... 8 weeks early? Okay, okay, so I'm a horrible friend and don't remember the exact date. He was only 2 lbs, 10 ounces when born. He had to stay in the hospital for awhile, but was finally able to come home right before Halloween. He's aound 6 lbs 10 ounces right now. Ooh, he's very very cute and I was very happy that I was able to hold and love him. He looks a lot like Laura I think!


Today I went to my parents ward and helped out with the kids in sacrament. Oh mann, that was interesting. They were both fighting over who got to sit on grandma's lap, (Parker would push Savannah away and say, "Go sit by Grandpa!") There was a scuttle over the cheerios, and my personal favorite was when Bishop Zander first got up to talk Parker questioned rather loudly to him, "What are you talking about?" Ha ha! That just about killed me! So funny!

On one last note, Lindsey just left to go see Ozzie "Wherni lijen fuer plabakin weso crezuy Sharon!" Osbourne and White Zombie in concert. Guess how she left? Sportin' a cute BYU hoodie and BYU beanie. I love her!

No comments: