Friday, November 2, 2007

Sisters... sisters... Never were there such devoted sisters!

Last night I was talking to my sister Kierstin and she said that her and Ken received their wedding present from me in the mail. They got married back in June and I have been quite the slacker getting them their gift. I was debating for the longest time on what I should get them. Lindsey said Kierstin really wanted some salt and pepper shakers from Crate and Barrel and was kinda bummed nobody had got them for them. So I got her those, and looked at their registry and picked out what looked like the funnest/cutest presents. I thought it was really sweet because Kierstin said as her and Ken looked through it, she exclaimed, "How did Chelsey know? She got me all of my favorite stuff that we had registered for! If I were to go and pick the top things I wanted, these would be them!" Ken laughed and said, "That's because she just knows you Kierst." I thought that was the sweetest thing! I'm so glad they like their wedding gift!

Today I went out to lunch with Lindsey and we were talking and having a good time. When I pulled up to work I said, "So... I have some news." Lindsey said, "Is it good news or bad news? It sounds like it's bad news." While it is good news, I knew Lindsey wouldn't like it. She gasped and asked if I was moving. I confirmed and told Lindsey that I made up my mind to move out to Philadelphia. She very emphatically told me I could not move. We were talking about it a little and she was saying how PA is so far away. I told her it would be okay and she could come out and visit. To which she said, "Well yeah, but it's not the same as throwing notes overhead to eachother!" (This is because we work together with our cubicles on the otherside of one another's. We'll write notes and draw little sketches with our favorite movie quotes and toss them over to the other. I love it!) It made me laugh, and she's right... it's not the same as tossing notes.

Keri is so freakin' cool! I have been sooooooooooooo excited to see Russell Crowe's new movie, American Gangster and the day has finally arrived! Yippe-hooray! I can hardly contain my excitement! I usually can get someone to come with me to one of my guys' movies, but there are times where I feel like they are coming just to humor me. Well a few months ago, Keri saw the preview and she said it looked really good and wanted to see it with me! Yeah! This TOTALLY made my day! Nothing like having someone you love wanting to go see a movie that you're so stoked about!

I got some great sisters. I just love them so much!

No comments: