Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sandle Stickies

So I bought some really cute BYU Flip Flops after the BYU/CSU game on Saturday, I didn't try them on at the bookstore, rather just threw them in the pile to be purchased. Today after work I needed to run to Best Buy to get The Flight of the Conchords Season 1 and Ratatouille DVD's. I thought, "What a perfect opportunity to wear my new cute Flip Flops!"






















I took the tags off and slipped them on. Ooh! So exciting! They fit perfectly! I took a step... "Ew..." I moved my foot around and took another step, "Yuck!" The souls of my feet were sticking to my flip flops! I pealed my flip flop away from my foot for a closer inspection. There weren't any sticky labels that I took off originally. It seems the manufacturer had applied the many BYU logos to the shoe from a ... I don't know what you would call it. It reminds me of like an iron on shirt for a logo. I think they did something like that, except the sticky residue was still present. Ah well... they're cute shoes, it's sporting my team, and there is no time to break them in like the present. So I went to Best Buy and Macie's with my sweet shoes, not so much flip flopping as they were suctioned cupped to my feet.

This made me laugh.

(This actually reminds me of a product I saw on TLC or something like that. They are topless sandles that stick to your foot. You can wear them as much as you want. Kinda crazy.)

No comments: