Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Como esta bitches?

This news was posted on imdb today. I dont' have time to fully express how much Heather Mills pisses me off, but in the meantime you can read her insane remarks and I will highlight everything she said that is ludicrous.

Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has been awarded $48.6 million in a divorce settlement. The couple - who wed in 2002 - failed to reach an agreement last month and it was left to a London High Court judge to make the final decision. According to High Court papers, Mills asked for $250 million, but the former Beatle offered her $31.6 million. On Monday, Mills was awarded $33 million cash with assets worth $15.6 million. Speaking outside the court, Mills said she is pleased with the judgment and remains friends with her ex-husband: "I am very, very, very happy. I was always going to get between $40 and $60 million, but Sir Paul was offering much less than that. The judge said Paul was only worth $800 million, but everyone has known he has been worth $1.6 billion for the last 15 years. I wasn't allowed any access into any of our accounts, I was locked out of every home. I hope now that me and my daughter can have a life and not be followed every single day. Apart from one TV thing, I have kept silent for 21 months. I wanted to keep it private but he wanted it made public he always wants to look like he's generous Sir Paul." Mills will not appeal against the judge's decision, but will appeal on Tuesday against the decision to release court papers which disclose details about the couple's four-year-old daughter Beatrice. She adds, "I am standing here because Paul is insistent on the whole judgment being put out. I've said that if the whole judgment goes out then all the transcripts have to go out because it's going to be written in a way that they will try and make it that I wasn't successful. The only reason I'm appealing tomorrow morning... I'm not appealing the judgment but the publication of it as it includes private secure matters about my daughter. It's gone against everything to do with human rights." The couple's divorce case had been held in private, but it is believed the judge released the agreed figure in a bid to end speculation over the size of the financial settlement. McCartney, 65, married Mills, 40, four years after his first wife Linda died from breast cancer.

She is a freakin' selfish, lying idiot. (The feminist in me is repressing any degrading name or phrase that would easily apply to her.) I hate her. Keep up your chin Paul. We love you. Here you are a year past 64 and I find you as adorable as ever! As do Vera, Chuck, and Dave. You're the best.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

"The feminist in me is repressing any degrading name or phrase that would easily apply to her.)"

Aside from the title of the post of course! Lol.

She's a *#@^*% to be sure. But I doubt it's affecting "Sir Paul" all that much except to remind him for a minute that he married a full-blown crazy. She'll get what's coming to her eventually... they always do!

Unknown said...

Where do women like this get off?!?! So sad!
Hey, I added your link to my blog - hope you don't mind - if you'd prefer to have me remove it (for privacy) just let me know - I'll totally understand! I just love your blog - it's so entertaining!
I think it would be so fun for you, Laura & me to get together for lunch sometime & catch up. Let me know if you think that sounds fun!

Kristen said...

As does Kristen.