Saturday, March 8, 2008

Set the Scene

Let me set the scene for you.

Take one Twin size waterbed in my tiny pig stye of a room. Add ontop:

*One tired Chelsey
*One hella hot and awesome boyfriend
*One Finish Spitz, Sierra, who has been sleeping all night on my pillow growling under her breath at-
*One adorable Isis, Michael's Shiba Inu, who keeps giving Sierra the Stink Eye, but at this point just wants to cuddle up and sleep with the rest of us
*One Alaskan Malamute, Sitka, at the foot of the bed- who normally NEVER hops on my bed
*and one gargantuan of a Shiba Inu, Odin, ... well, only his front half on the bed because he can't find room to fit his entire body

...and that my friend is what you would see in my room this morning. How we all fit on my itty bitty bed, I will never know, but below are some pictures to try and capture the essence of the scene.

2 comments:

Anna said...

you have a boyfriend!? and he's hella hot? how come I don't know anything.....blasted living 1500 miles away.

Carrie said...

That's so adorable! Room for one more??? I miss watching movies with you in that bed...