Friday, March 28, 2008

Freak Out

The other day my brother Matt said his 4 year old, Parker, came downstairs with white all over his head and reported, "Nannah made a mess."
Matt goes upstairs to find his 3 year old, Savannah, had worked her way into his and Kristine's room and found a brand new bottle of baby powder in his wife's gym bag. It was EVERYWHERE! Matt said Savannah was covered head to toe in white, and the only thing he could make out were her little brown eyes glimmering behind the powder. Matt wished he had taken a picture as it was quite funny, but there was just so much to do. The powder was all over the room, on their bed, all over their recently laundered clothes, EVERY WHERE.
He promptly put both kids in the tub after shaking off the excess powder on the bathroom floor. He directly said to both children, "Don't get a single drop of water on the floor or else daddy will freak out." He scurried downstairs to put a load of wash in. As he made his way back up he heard P&S laughing and laughing so hard. As he approached the bathroom he found they were pouring buckets of water out of the tub onto the bathroom floor. Matt said he was so mad he was speechless!

Oh mann, they sure are cute little stinkers (when you don't have to clean up after them). I love this story

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always say that it's a good thing kids are so cute, otherwise who knows what would happen in situations like this! lol! Great story!
I'm SOOOOO envious that you get to go the Europe! I'm hoping that someday my hubby & I'll be rich (yeah, right) and then I'll finally be able to travel! You're using your "single time" very well! I really wish that I would have traveled more before I got married. Oh, well!