Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sexiest Quarterbacks?

MSN's Top Ten Sexiest QBs and my thoughts on the fellas:

1- Tom Brady. Yes. Although, what's up with the photo on file? This is probably the worst photo I have ever seen of him. Is it just me or does he look like a snarling beast (ooh la la!) in a showdown with red lasers ready to shoot out of his eyes at any moment? Damn, he's still hot though. (Mmmm, scan through these Pics... You'll see something you like gauranteed! I rather appreciate the Stetson advertising!)

2- Brett Favre. Oh yeah! He is definitely a good lookin' dude! He is the reason I enjoy There's Something About Mary. Not only is he physically attractive, he has that fire and drive that make him irresistable. People are aware of his past and the struggles he overcame to make his family his priority. There is nothing sexier than a man who can push his demons aside and never look back. He's just such a stud!

3- Joe Namath. Sorry, But I can't help but think of this everytime I see him. (btw, NOT impressed with Chad Pennington at all! There were far more talented QB's drafted in 1999. Unfortunately the cards were against them and the NFL didn't quite work out as it should have, while subpar QB's like Pennington are still out there. Mann, if the NFL had known the gem they could have had and kept him in their system... they would be loving life right now, and he would definitely be on this top ten sexiest list.)

4- Donovan McNabb. He's cool. I admire his determination and endurance. And I like Daryl from The Office simply because he reminds me of McNabb.

5- Tony Romo. Cute. He has that babyface which shows his love for the game of football. Ugh, although his love for other things is not desirable to this girl. Tony Romo + Jessica Simpson = Not Attractive. Although, I'll admit, this commercial makes me smile and I can't help but lovingly say, "Oh Romo!" every time it comes on.

6- Johnny Unitas. You know I'm going to love this man since he did so much for the Baltimore Colts. He's a legend that accomplished so much. How could you not respect the man? Plus, they don't name awards after lame ass guys. He has award status. That's way cool! (I love how dapper he looks in this picture!)

7- Doug Flutie. Talent is very attractive in a man. Doug Flutie is very talented, however... I'm sorry Doug, you just don't cut it for me. Don't get me wrong, I have mad respect for you and your supreme hail mary thow, but... yeah... Not a good looking man. (The photo they use cracks me up. Like him biting his lower lip will throw in some sex appeal. No. Doesn't work that way.)

8- Matt Hasselbeck. Ew! (That was LITERALLY what came out of my mouth when I saw this) I don't care how adorable your wife is, the fact that she is a cast member on The View automatically is a downer. Sorry, you can't get rid of that black mark.

9- Randall Cunningham. Honestly, I have heard the name (or am I thinking of Richie Cunningham and his wife Oprah?) but I can't tell you anything about him. I could see how the ladies would find him attractive though.

10- Matt Lienart. You use to be attractive to me. Until that is you put football on the back burner and spent more time hobnobbing with Hollywood Socialites. Don't get me wrong, I would also be drawn to Hollywood parties. But if you were the QB for the #1 NCAA team and were drafted into the NFL, you keep football as your priority. There's just no excuse for cutting down football like that. Not to mention you took over the starting position from my man Kurt Warner. Kurt is far more talened than Matt. I defintitley think Warner is a goodlooking guy, but it's his character that truly makes him sexy. Yeah... none of these things are working in your favor. ICK! And i'll never forget the day I read you were seen canoodaling with Paris Hilton. Brother... the girl is a walking disease! Take the advice from Dr. Seuss and don't touch her with a 39 and a half ft pole!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

See now, this is what I was trying to tell you, that pic of Brady is how I always see him. Super Butt Nasty. In a bad way. I know you and I will never agree on this and that makes me sad. The only guy on the list that is truly sexy is Favre. Ooooo Faaaavvvrr-ah. Supa' fine! The rest are either "Meh." or "Blech!" (Namath??? REALLY?!)

Trotts said...

I agree with carrie about Favre, I'd tap that. Now, this is sad that I know this off the top of my head, but the chick from the View isn't married to Matt Hasselbeck, but he is her brother-in-law. She's married to Tim Hasselbeck, QB for the Arizona Cardinals. There, now you have almost as much worthless celebrity knowledge as I do.