Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pep Talk

I can't even begin to describe the stress and fatigue I am feeling through the pressure of school and work. Well, mostly work which in turn is effecting my schooling. It's a very stressful time for my deparment. Amidst a merging of companies, and downsizing, my department feels like a mouse on the eternal wheel of struggle. You look at my team (at work, not the Cougars or Colts) and we are dead to the world. You can see the toll it is taking on us. The overwhelming demands are seen on distraught and tired faces. There have been plenty of breakdowns at work (I just witnessed one mere moments ago).

So, what to do? Well, I needed a little pick me up today. (Ha ha... I looked in the mirror this morning, and I did not like the reflection. It was bad! My eyes are all blood shot, I've completely broken out, I feel like death, it's just... it's bushly!) So, I turned to a person who I knew I could count on. What truly great advice!

You have no idea how much that helped this morning! Seriously.

1 comment:

Anna said...

did you see the pep talk about "having a gut" that one is hysterical. I sent it to Paul. :)