Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mon petit chou chou!




Paris is by far one of the most MAGICAL cities I have ever been to! Well, once we got into the city that is! We left our London hotel at 5:00 am and made it to Paris at 9:00 am. We got lost lost LOST in Paris and didn't check into our hotel until 5:00 pm!!!!! That didn't stop us for going out for a night on the town!




When we got to the Louvre I was speechless! It was one of the most breathtaking things I have ever seen! I can't believe I was there! It was like being star struck but... European Building struck! Loved it! We also went to the Eiffel Tower and watched it SPARKLE (just like you said Kristen!) It was amazing!



While in Paris we:


*Went inside the Louvre (hello Venus Di Milo!)
*Went to the tip top of the Eiffel Tower (Amazing!)
*Saw the Arch de Triomphe (sweet-sweet!)
*Drove golf carts around Versailles (pimp!)
*Ate many a great food! Including crepes, pastries, wraps, and tiny churros!
*Bought/looked at street markets
*Went to Mass at the Notre Dame
*Was separated from the girls I travled with for several hours wandered around solo
*Walked in the rain.
*Wandered around aimlessly
*Constantly said, "Parlez-vous français?", "merci", and "excuse-moi"


I was pleasently surprised as everyone said the French were all snobby and stuck up, but I found everyone to be most helpful.

Things I will not miss in Paris: The smell of the Metro. Yuck!!!

Coming back to London felt like home. As surreal as Paris was, it was great to be back to London. Even though I have only been here a week, London feels like home! I just might need to look into colleges here. :)

PS. I will upload pics when I get home. So enjoy these internet ones... for now. :) Oh, and if anyone wants to see ADORABLE Shiba Inu Puppies that Michael has, go here. I think the lower righthand is Bruce. I LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

Trotts said...

Chelsey, Michael owes me a puppy since I let him have you, it's only fair. I lOVE your pictures, they make me incredibly jealous though. I can't wait until you get home. I think I'll make a paper chain to pass the time and lonliness.