Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yeah, What he said...

I have always enjoyed reading (and agreeing with laughter to) Rick Reilly's articles at the end of Sports Illustrated. With no surprise he once again hit the nail square on the head with this article. I'm not even a Utah "Fan" but I completely agree.


I'm not normally a hateful person, but the BCS knows exactly how to fill my heart with malice. Although it may be difficult for "one person to make a difference", I'm still going to write them a letter (Truthfully) displaying my disgust for their corrupt system. Anyone else who wants to join me with their words is more than welcome.

Please send opinions, concerns, thoughts (ahem ::death threats::) to: BCSFootballOrg@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ala-damn-bama. I don't even know what the BCS is, but now they're on my list. MONEY GRUBBERS!

Bradwich said...

Ol' Rick didn't beat around the bush, did he? He makes a great point, though. Sadly, I still don't expect the system to change. The people who are in it wouldn't gain anything by letting everyone else come play...