Thursday, January 22, 2009

Candy Land

Today I watched my brother's kids: Parker, Savannah, and Porter. We had a lot of fun today playing Candy Land!

Parker and Savannah took turns for their dinosaur friends so they could use all 4 playing pieces.
Porter enjoyed eating his Top Ramen while the kids played...

...He really enjoyed his Ramen!

Afterward I went over to my sister Lindsey's apartment to watch a cute movie we love called Two Can Play That Game (mostly due to Morris Chestnut. Yummy!) Lindsey and Travis have 4 cats in their apartment (I think Courtney would be in kitty heaven here) and I brought our dog, Sierra over. They all did very well with eachother for the most part... until Juno swatted at Sierra. All is good though, and we had so much fun tonight!!!!

Sierra (aka Monkey) and me.

Sierra is getting acquainted with Jake and Jessie.

Lindsey and Jake danced a little jig...

... before dancing with Monkey.

And this next picture makes me laugh because Jake and Jordan look like little Devil Kitties or something:

Come Play with us...

No comments: