Monday, January 7, 2008

Morning Drivers

Driving to work this morning I saw a car with the following:
Ummm.... is it just me, or does the excitement of a "hidden" hitch get taken away when they print and point to it saying, "Hidden Hitch"? Hmmmm... I know you might need to think of new creative ways to advertise your secret product, but this is not the way to do it my friend... Or is it? Because even though I'm making fun of it, It made an impression and here I am looking it up on the internet and talking about it.... Mmmm, nah. You should still do something different.

A few weeks ago I found myself driving to work behind, I don't know- It was some sort of a small Isuzu SUV. Circa '99 I would say. Now, this was just your average car. You could tell they change the oil and get the tires rotated regularly, blah blah blah. There was nothing suped up about it, and nothing wrong with it. However, on the back window in big red decal was posted, "Bad Ass Girls Drive Bad Ass Cars". I seriousloy LAUGHED the entire way to work. I will ensure you, there was not one Bad Ass thing about that car. Ha Ha. Oh... the entertainment.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

This has nothing to do with anything, topic-wise, but I've just decided that I should use the phrase "puts a hitch in your giddy-up" a lot more than I do. I mean, it's a good phrase. Very descriptive. I don't think it gets enough face time. In fact, I'll make that my New Year's resolution since I've yet to come up with a good one: Use the phrase "puts a hitch in my giddy-up" more often. You know, the first rule of accomplishing your goals is to tell a friend so you have someone to answer to. So, keep me on track with this one this year Chels!