Wednesday, February 6, 2008

God Bless America

I applied for my passport on January 31, 2008. I know people were experiencing problems getting their passports in a timely matter. The man who assisted me was extremely helpful and said they are caught up with Passports and have seen the designated 3-8 week turnaround.

So imagine my surprise today when I had a package in the mail which contained MY PASSPORT! Seriously! A week and two days and it's here! That is the coolest thing ever! I am so stoked. I can hardly concentrate today because I keep thinking of all the cool places i'm going to experience with it!

AWESOME!

3 comments:

Jess said...

That's so fun! Maybe I should get a passport...

Carrie said...

I reeeeaally want you to look at your budget again and see if you can't pull some pennies together for Mexico! Please? For me? Truth be told, I don't have a lot of cash on hand either, but think of the MEMORIES!!!

Kristen said...

Your passport and my passport should take a trip together sometime.