Friday, September 10, 2010

Come Back Post

Based on the date of my last blog post, you may think I grew tired of blogging or maybe just ran out of things to say. Well this just quite simply is not true. Unfortunately I became bogged down with the responsibilites of working and going to school simultaneously and before you knew it - I hadn't posted anything for several weeks. I know this has been quite upsetting to many as several of you have expressed concern as to when my infamous return to the blogging world would be. I can assure you I have been wanting to blog for some time now. I wanted to write again, but my first topic back couldn't be a mere silly anecdote. No! My come back post had to be something outstanding! Something worth while, something meaningful even! As the days, weeks and even months without a post zoomed by, I constantly was thinking, "What post would be worthy enough to start blogging about again?" Ladies and Gentlemen of the Lush Times of Miss Lupa: I come to you with something truly profound.



Seriously? Who leaves this much butter left and doesn't get a new stick out of the fridge? Seriously!

2 comments:

Becky Knowles said...

It's like when someone leaves one square on the toilet paper roll. You know who ever left that really needed the rest of that butter for their toast, but they left it just so they wouldn't have to get a new stick out. Kind of like how my husband thinks he can balance the empty Dr. Pepper box on top of the full garbage so he doesn't have to take it out. I could go on...... :) I love you. I'm glad you are back.

Bradwich said...

Yeah, or leaving less than a glass of milk's worth in the jug. Lame.