Thursday, November 20, 2008

Best Part of My Day

At the request of Walt: A new post...

What was my favorite part of today? Why, no. It was not the lady who yelled at me during work, "How would I know about my brother's care?!"
It all started on a litle website called http://www.people.com/people/ where I paroozed over pictures of the sexiest men in 2008. (HELLO DANIEL CRAIG!) After a nice little drool session, Leesa and I took a "Pop Quiz: Guess the Chest" where it gives pics of male celebrities chests and you have to figure out who it belongs to. (We got 6/8 correct. We know our hotties bodies!)
Afterward, we tried to get Travis to play the game... which was highly entertaining! He lasted 3 rounds until he just couldn't do it any longer. Ahhh.... Boys! Too homophobic to stare at 8 guys nicely sculpted bodies even in the name of competition.

Highly amusing!

1 comment:

Trotts said...

I do know my half-naked men! And yes, Travis is incredibly homophobic. That was fun to watch him squirm! Let's play it again!