Monday, July 14, 2008

Nap Time

So... my brother took a 20 minute nap yesterday to find the kids (Parker and Savannah) had gotten ahold of some markers and colored not only all over the walls, but themselves. Click on the these pictures:


Also, I don't know how long ago, but the kids were over at the house and I was cleaning up once they had left. I stumbled upon this scene, and it was so sad and disturbing on many levels that I couldn't help but take a picture:

Seriously, it would be sad to see any childhood toy lifeless and appearing to have a broken back while being surrounded by knives, but the fact the it's the real as life Woody, is just so depressing! Poor Woody...

2 comments:

April said...

a definate Toy Story Horror story!!! LOL...that was too funny!!! I don't think you could have even set that up to be more funny!

Becky Knowles said...

Poor Woody. Boston would be devestated. The only thing worse would be if it was Buzz. :)