Monday, December 6, 2010

You see what I deal with?

Prologue: I live with my dad and brother who mostly control the DVR recordings.

So at the beginning of this football season, I went downstairs to make sure the BYU game was set to record. It wasn't. After I enter this necessary request in the DVR, a pop up notification alarms to show a scheduling conflict. In order to record the game I had to cancel recording either Glen Beck or Jersey Shore. Seriously? This is the idiocy taking up valuble space on the DVR. How do you choose between the lesser of two evils?

2 comments:

Becky Knowles said...

Oh how I love you. I get so excited when I see that you've posted. I am proud to say I have never watched an episode of Jersey Shore. The SNL clips are hilarious though.
ANYWAY, I love you and I really want to hang out when we get back to Utah. We are moving on the 17th. Yay.

Chill said...

The 17th? Hooray! That is the day of my last final, which means I will totally have time to get together once you're in town! Sweet!