Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thanks for the feedback...

I have a job where I call and conduct phone surveys for assisted living residents. All I wanted was an easy job that I can leave behind at the end of my shift so I can focus on my schooling. I just got off the phone with a very delightful old man who laughed and had nothing bad to say about where he stayed. I thanked him for his time, and then he says how I have the wrong voice for surveys because it is too high and I don't sound friendly enough. I laughed and asked why he thinks I don't sound friendly and he says, "Well you are calling for criticism on the facility, and your voice is the only thing I can complain about."

Thanks old man for making my depression that much more severe today. Appreciate it!

5 comments:

Courtney and Nate said...

Aw, Chels, your voice has always put me in a good mood! Hey I will be in Utah Oct. 5 and then I leave Oct. 6. I will be there for less than 24 hours but I really think that I need to hear that voice in person...

Dibble's said...

is that for real? I LOVE your voice! In fact, I smile just hearing your voice. Big smile, huge.

liljackmonkey said...

You know what they say about old people living in assisted living? They are crazy ;) I love your voice! In fact, you should use and call me sometime so we can hang out! Miss yer face!

April said...

Oh chelsey, I still have the voicemail you left me a few months ago because its soooo nice! I like to listen to it on a bad day! :) So bah-humbug to the old dude that doesn't know what he's talkin about! Oh, and what's the little fwd that mike sent me? He cut off your part in the fwd...

Trotts said...

"Thanks for the feedback you crazy old man" would have been a better title.